Attractive salary package
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer. Their principal goal is to be a socially responsible organization at both a local and global level. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Provide full spectrum of accountancy and finance job responsibilities.
- Key personnel in the finance team, supporting to the Finance Manager in leading to the junior accounts staff to the periodical accounting/financial analysis/review and highlight of critical issues.
- Perform internal audit of the work process to ensure compliance with the group accounting practices and guidelines.
- Assist in analyzing of financial reports for management review, liaison with the bank, external auditor and tax consultant.
- Perform the routine accounting system entries, compile and analyze accounting information and other related tasks as assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Familiarity with general tax and accounting system in manufacturing
- Require work skills: Competency in manufacturing accounting and good analytical skills
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in related field
- A fast learner, work with minimum supervision and team player
- Languages required: Mandarin and English
- Must be willing to be based in Johor Bahru
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading manufacturer in Malaysia, you will be offered a great package which includes
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies