Accountant (Shared Services) - Mandarin speaker preferred
Great working culture with multinational Shared Services Centre
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed Conglomerate Group with an international presence, with a highly diversified portfolio, they have an excellent reputation for dynamics and quality. They work within a friendly-dynamic team environment and are committed to the ongoing training and development of their employees.
As the Group is flourishing and expanding, they are currently recruiting entry level professionals to join their organization. External auditors who are looking for their first commercial experience are strongly encouraged to apply in.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, you will be essentially focusing on the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Responsible for month end closing and reporting activities, including reviewing and posting of journals.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed assets maintenance.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis.
- Involve in budgetary controls, review forecast & projections.
- Make continuous improvement on reporting process, and involve in migration project.
- Assisting local finance team in preparation of corporate management reports
- Support year end external audit
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or is professionally qualified (ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW/MIA)
- External auditors are highly encouraged to apply in
- At least 2 years of working experience from Share Services environment
- Mandarin proficiency (Speak, Read and Write) will be added advantage.
- SAP/Oracle experience will be a plus.
- Must be a team player, collaborative mind-set and able to articulate well
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM5,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive commercial position in a prestigious Group
- Supportive work environment and great training provided