Accountant _ Regional Exposure [ Travelling required]
Excellent development opportunities come with Regional Exposure
Excellent growth opportunities within a great working environment.
About Our Client
Join our client, a structured and organized workplace where every challenge is met with passion and drive. Our client is a multinational company, represents one of the biggest players within the industry operating in over 160 locations across the world. At this juncture, they are on a journey to grow at a rapid pace in the ASEAN region. To support this growth, they are looking for individuals who poses strong technical accounting knowledge with resilient attitude and who are keen on getting more exposure in a growing industry to join their team.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly financial reports & analyses including consolidated financial statements
- Work closely with Global Shared Service (GSS) teams, intra-group Finance teams, auditors and other internal stakeholders to address accounting / taxation / invoicing related issues
- Support migration of processes to Global Shared Services
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification, preferably Professional Qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent). Candidates who are pursuing Professional Qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Strong in technical accounting knowledge, analytical reviewing skills, preferably with at least 3 years in Big4 Accounting firms
- Technically strong in MFRS and IFRS, hands on with accounting standards
- A people person who enjoy working in teams and have the desire to climb up the corporate ladder within group finance
- A pro-active individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM8,000 a month based on prior experience)
- Excellent development opportunities come with Regional Exposure
- Great exposure within a growing environment
- Exciting prospects in a newly expanded team