Accountant [ [Indo Market]
Excellent exposure in an expanding MNC
Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known manufacturers which grow rapidly since establishment. They values people as the key factor towards success, who may add value to the company to ensure that organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
As part of the expansion plan, they are looking for an accountant who have experience in managing South East Asia account and have good understanding in Tax & regulation of each countries, specifically in Indonesia and Thailand market.
- Take charge in handling and prepare full sets of accounts, ensure that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter.
- To ensure timely closing of financial on a monthly basis, and accurate information on profitability, cash flow and Balance Sheet position
- Liaise with external auditor and internal audit, tax authority and other agencies.
- To effectively manage reporting aspects of local tax status and tax compliance matters
- To support Finance Director in implementing Tax strategies for the Group
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc).
- Minimum 4 years of commercial finance experiences in handling local tax, payable, receivable process for Indonesia & Thailand market.
- Local tax regulations is Mandatory
- Basic exposure in SAP system is an added advantage.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Good command of written and spoken English is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.