Accountant - Assistant Manager, Finance
Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a property developer under a well establish multinational group. The group was founded over 20 years ago and has since diversified to multiple business under their portfolio. The current focus will be in property development where they differentiate themselves through their aspiration for modern living. They are also known for consistent innovation which brings limitless capabilities.
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Group. Work closely with all subsidiaries to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement.
- Maintain a full spectrum accounts for the companies assigned, undertaking daily operations such as transaction recording, payment, collection, fixed asset registration, reconciliation, etc.
- Monitor and manage working capital, bank balances and cash flow report of the companies assigned.
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company/ sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries.
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution.
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory.
- Liaise with tax agents and assist in all tax matters.
- Liaise with auditors and assist in managing the audit process for the Group.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiency and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage (ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ CIMA, MIA)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with property developers, construction, audit or with group consolidation experience.
- Experience in IFCA Software (a fully integrated e-Business management Solution designed specifically for property companies a must)
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourceful, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Able to speak/read/write in Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good career progression
- Exciting Working Culture