- Safe Working Environment
- Diversity is Encourage
About Our Client
Evonik is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. The company is active in more than 100 countries around the world. Evonik goes far beyond chemistry to create innovative, profitable and sustainable solutions for customers. More than 33,000 employees work together for a common purpose: We want to improve life, today and tomorrow.
- Adhere to Group Corporate procedure, policy and internal guidelines. Ensure compliance to internal controls and keep proper evidence & required documentation to meet internal / external audit standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with Local Services and COE
- Supporting local services in terms of internal and external audit.
- Expenses Report: validate / check the expenses report summitted by employees. Ensure the employees are not violation of country specific T&E policy.
- Help Desk: provide the support and engage in solution to user problem to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
- Reports: review all daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure the T&E reports are process correctly per country specific T&E rules.
- Validate / Check and post 3rd party invoices, InterCo invoices into SAP accurately within the Service Level Agreement.
- Process other AP related transactions as per local request and according to activity split
- Ensure that closing timelines meet the Group Corporate requirements.
- Handle group mailbox queries from both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that the queries are responded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate trouble shooting, decision making, identification and communication of potential issues.
- Update working instruction/standard operating procedures at timely manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation via ICT Tool (in monthly basis) and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Degree in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting or equivalent with at least >2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in Account Payable, Travel & Expenses claims with experience of working in SSC is an advantage.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English and Chinese.
- Depending on the individual assignment, different language skills will be required.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office and preferred have experience in SAP/Concur system.
What's on Offer
- Safe working environment
- Diversity is encourage
- Career progression