Account Payable Manager
Opportunity to join the largest retail MNC
Able to be involve in transformation and digitisation of the business
About Our Client
Our client is the largest retail MNC and has present in more than 300 outlets in Asia. Currently, they are planning to transform the business with digitisation. Hence, they are looking for energetic individuals to join them to lead the transformation projects and AP team.
- Understand the finance process and come out with new initiative to improve/change
- Provide financial report and analysis
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
The Successful Applicant
- Min Degree in Accounting / Finance / Professional qualification (ACCA, ICAEW, MICPA, MIA, CPA)
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Experience in process improvement and automation will be added advantage
- Goal oriented and willing to go extra mile
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work and learn from the Top Leaders within the organization
- Platform to grow your career in leadership routes
- Rewarding career journey