3 x SAP Finance Analyst - Batu Pahat, Nilai & Phnom Penh
Malaysian MNC Company
Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Incorporated in the 90's, our client came from a humble background to where they are at right now, a local MNC company with various plants overseas. Aside from being one of the largest market leader in their own industry and having that vision to continuously spread their wings further into different other countries, they also place high importance in growing their talent pool within the company. Hence, to accommodate the continuous growth of the company with more expansions moving forward, they are currently looking for three SAP Finance Analysts expert to join their very dynamic team in Batu Pahat, Nilai and Phnom Penh.
The SAP Finance Analyst will support the Group for system implementation and transformation in Malaysia and Cambodia entities.
- Develop in-depth understanding of business and system processes to help drive organizational change
- Support financial system implementations and/or system upgrades within the region
- Provide Project or Program Management support in regions for Finance System Implementations
- Compile weekly status reports; compile overviews of status for local, corporate, and other internal reviews consistent with requirements.
- Ensure that Project plan is updated and highlighted to Management & project team
- Compile and work with Project Lead in MY to manage project issues, risks, dependencies and change requests
- Work within the project team, regions and across other initiatives to resolve issues and roadblocks.
- Work with Operations and Business partners to drive process improvements and organizational efficiency
- Assist with the development of comprehensive documentation including process work-flows and training materials
- Maintain and update process documentation as systems and processes are revised
- Identify training gaps in use of financial systems and assist with the development of training programs for finance staff
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years working in Finance and controlling, preferably manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years working experience working on either financial systems implementation or finance transformation projects
- Extensive Knowledge on SAP Project Implementation
- Strong analytical and process orientation with the ability to define and validate as-is processes as well as to design to-be processes
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills to understand management and internal client's needs
- Able to handle multiple initiatives with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
- Willing to travel within Malaysia and Cambodia
- Candidate must be open for relocation when necessary
What's on Offer
Assured Career Progression