You are here
- Multinational Company
- Good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational automotive industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. Our client is seeking quality professionals with automotive experience to be part of their growing organization.
Managing the workshop by:
- Allocate tasks to employees on the basis of available means, provides advice on work volume and service quality targets (keeping deadlines, service quality, working hours, vehicle protection, committed delivery time, etc.).
- Identify and advise on any additional repairs necessary but not initially requested by customers and proceed with such repairs subject to receptionist's or facility manager's consent.
- Organize work areas at workshop.
- Manage current activities (maintenance orders, warranties, etc.).
- Ensure technical closure of maintenance orders and consistency of worked hours.
- Monthly checking on the condition of individual and common-use tools; ensure tool maintenance and replacement.
- Ensure provision of necessary commercial and technical documentation to relevant departments.
- Ensure all the equipment in workshop are maintained as per schedule and kept in good operational condition.
- Ensure general repair and servicing is done properly.
- Conduct On the Job Coaching and maintain the coaching hand book.
- Coordinate workshop loading and capacity planning with Service Advisors.
- Ethical compliance of genuine parts replacement and service rendered according to the checklist and scope of works.
- Supervise implementation of warranty maintenance procedure.
- Ensure proper tagging is done by the technicians on the warranty parts.
- Responsible for scrapping the warranty parts after audit.
- Verify the approvals done by team Leaders for time recording.
- Prepare and conduct hand tools audit once a quarter.
- Prepare and conduct special tools audit half yearly.
- Arrange for workshop equipment certification.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the workshop notice board with management information.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of working experiences in managing automotive workshop.
- Hand-on experience in repairing and maintenance of commercial vehicle.
- Good knowledge in vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Customer oriented with service mind.
- Flair for safe work environment and good engineering.
- Result oriented and team player.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Excellent career and company growth prospect