You are here
Warehouse Manager - Pedas, Negeri Sembilan
- A great managerial position with a growing business
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Based in Pedas, Negeri Sembilan, our client is a one of the leading local firms in the poultry processing business. At present, they are producing 80,000 slaughtered chickens daily. In addition, they are also in the business of marketing the poultry products, feed milling, oil palm plantation and construction. The client's poultry product can be found in well known hypermarkets such as Giant, Tesco, Econsave and etc. Due to their rapid development of the business, my client is looking for a great Supply Chain/Warehouse professional to be apart of their growing expansion.
- Daily Operations activities and functions are supported and coordinated in the warehouse and logistic area with the relevant staff.
- Compliance to company's policies and procedures are maintained thorough out the activities of the warehouse.
- Inventory is managed efficiently and stock count/ check are carried out as per procedure.
- Continuous improvement activities ( such as MRP system implementation) and monitoring of results are carried out with strong drive to achieve the targets set.
- System data and monitoring are sustained and kept at 100% accuracy.
- Supervise and manage a team of warehouse operators.
- All reports are produced and maintain on time.
- Plan, manage and control the day to day deliveries by the lorry drivers so as to ensure goods packed are delivered and received by customers on time. (Transport)
- Recruit, motivate, train and develop subordinates so as to have better overall efficiency to achieve the set quality objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Warehouse Managers / Senior Executives specializing in the Poultry business.
- Familiar with MRP or any similar warehousing systems and inventory control
- Strong leadership skills, planning and execution skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be willing to work 5 and ½ days in a week.
What's on Offer
- A chance to be apart of a growing business
- Great remuneration package.