You are here
Warehouse Manager (Goodsflow)
- Renowned MNC
- Excellent career growtn
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned MNC looking for customer-oriented individuals to join them as Warehouse Manager (Goodsflow)
- Securing stock availability for customers in order to maximise sales.
- Optimising goods flow productivity to fulfil overall qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Securing an efficient goods flow by having a close cooperation with your partners within the commercial team in the area of merchandising in order to sell more.
- Taking accountability for handling damages in our store and working with your colleagues to identify the root cause of recurring damages and taking appropriate action to minimise the reoccurrence of these in future.
- Optimising the utilisation of existing logistic capacity in our store (space, equipment and people) and securing efficient goods flow, by ensuring all handling equipment is maintained to a high standard and functions effectively.
- Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area.
- Monitoring and controlling the development and execution of agreed goods flow actions.
- Implementing agreed and decided global/national solutions, routines, working methods and tools.
- Contributing to environmental, health and safety performance in our store and securing compliance with the group risk manual in the goods flow operations areas.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of experience in leading and developing a team, preferably from a retail/logistic/supply chain environment.
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals, and working on plans are preferable.
- Ability to work on tactical and operational level, strong analytical skills and process orientation.
- Communicate confidently in English and excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills are essential as well.
What's on Offer
- Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers
- Attractive benefits
- Fun working culture