You are here
Warehouse Manager - Alor Gajah
- A great Warehouse role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global company
About Our Client
Based in Melaka, our client is public listed MNC and the leading supplier of back-end semiconductor equipment operating across the globe in more than 10 countries.
The successful candidate will ensure accuracy in inventory movement and handling, i.e. right item, right quantity in the right timing. The applicant will be responsible to organize and housekeep the warehouse in high standard and spearhead ongoing improvement of warehouse processes and efficiency.
- Manage all aspect of warehouse operations and organizing
- Responsible for the efficient day to day warehouse operations, proper planning of picking, packing and organizing storage area for neat and easy retrieval
- To develop and recommend warehouse management for cost effective, warehouse capacity utilization and inventory accuracy
- Lead warehouse operations team in achieve committed performance standard compliance to established SOP including housekeeping, safety and security
- Responsible for accurate and timely issuance of goods to productions floor, and outbound deliveries
- Ensure practice of First-in-First-Out policy and 100% accuracy of inventory movement with traceability
- Ensure all activities recorded and timely data entry update into ERP systems
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure smooth flow of materials movement and operations
- Regular execution of cycle count and stock-take activities according to schedule and update of transactions
- Investigate and resolve inventory and delivery discrepancy, and corrective action taken to rectify mistakes on a timely basis
- Ensure 5S, Housekeeping, Organize of warehouse is maintained to high standard
- Organize waste management of scrap materials and crates disposal
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance
- Ensure all property and data of the company is properly care to maintain security and safety level
- Perform other job related functions as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Management, Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent.
- Familiar with warehouse and inventory management
- At least 4-5 years of experience in warehouse operations, forklift driving and strong logistics skills.
- Required strong communication skills, analytical ability, good collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Great remuneration package