You are here
Warehouse Executive/ Asst Manager
- Familiar with warehousing and logistics documentation
- Advance skill in MS Excel (compulsory)
About Our Client
Our client supplies and combines freight services, information management and added value into integrated solutions.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in overall warehouse operations and inventory control
- Provide support in general logistics administrative functions, eg. Preparation of operations documents, timely
updates WMS, etc.
- Assist Warehouse Manager to ensure:
- all inbound cargo receive are in accordance with customer documents or checklist from container
overall Quality, quantity procedures are adhered to at all time
- all documentation related to inbound, storage and outbound are within the set guideline policies,
procedures and controls
- all activities related to storage and replenishment are within the set guidelines of handling and safety
- all related activities to picking, storage & dispatch are within the set guidelines in relation to handling,
safety, control and documentation
- all data in stock Management system are precisely and in conformity with exact requirements
- all transaction is updated timely to avoid any discrepancy between physical & system
- all discrepancy is investigated within the set guidelines policy
- all activities relating to housekeeping, safety & security measures to be strictly adhered as per the set
guidelines by the company Ensure ISO compliance for warehouse
- analyse and determine staffing levels and assign workload
- ensure security measures are in place and maintain
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehouse activities and employees' productivity.
- Create and maintain reports related to warehouse and employees' performance
- Participant in all quality system and OSHA standards' implementation and compliance.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other stockholders to ensure high levels of (internal & external) customer
- Contribute to other developing of the department
The Successful Applicant
Special Working Conditions
The basic working time is 5.5 days a week. Overtime, work over night and work on Sundays and public holidays is required if the operations need it to comply with the completion deadlines setup and agreed with the customers
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualification & Certificates
Preferred Experience and Knowledge (number of years, type of experience)
Minimum 3 years of operations management in the 3PL Warehouse environment.
Experience of storage process and inventory management
Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing System will be an added advantage
Necessary Technical/ Functional Skills
Literate on all the Microsoft Office tools: Advance in MS Excel (compulsory), Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Familiar with warehousing and logistics documentation, including trucking, sea freight and air freight
documentation used for warehouse receiving.
Knowledge of working, security procedure to ensure staff and cargo safety
Good knowledge of basic quality control at inbound, storage and inbound to ensure cargo protection
Knowledge of usual logistics cost: staff, equipments and assets utilization
Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
Excellent communication and reporting skills
What's on Offer
Willing to join the team and be part of their rapid expansion.