You are here
VP, Talent Management
- Exciting role within a reputable brand
- Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest Investment Bodies in the country. They play a crucial role in fund management and fund investment.
- Plan, develop, execute, enhance and co-ordinate the yearly Performance Management process.
- Consolidate relevant data, analysis and report to be presented for the leveling process and to be presented to the Promotion and Remuneration Committee meeting(s).
- Co-ordinate with the relevant managers to execute the Performance Development Plan ("PDP") and Performance Improvement Plan ("PIP") action plans.
Talent Assessment & Development
- To assist in conducting Talent Assessment and Engagement sessions for the identified successors/ Talents.
- Assist in identifying the development action plans for the identified successors/talents and to monitor and track progress with the respective Line Managers/HODs.
- Analyze and document talent assessment reports and data.
- To co-ordinate with the Learning Team for any 360 feedback assessment reports and data for analysis.
- Assisting the planning and execution of the yearly talent review meeting process.
- Prepare the documentations for an effective Divisional and Corporate Talent Review Meetings.
- To co-ordinate and work with HR Business Partners and Head of TM for any talent review follow ups and action plans agreed.
- Assist in executing the Talent's Individual Development Plans (IDP) with the line managers and track and monitor progress.
Policies and Procedures
- Develop, update and enhance processes and procedures pertaining to Performance Management, Succession Planning to ensure relevancy to business and operational needs.
- Responsible to maintain important records of work and to improve any processes according to audit findings.
Consultant/ Vendor/Stakeholder Management
- Source, evaluate and screen for assessment vendors and access their credibility. To manage a stringent consultant/vendor selection process and assist in providing feedback to division upon assessment to ensure the best consultant/vendor is being chosen.
- Manage and enhance relationships with relevant internal and external parties from government agencies, consultants, statutory bodies, industry practitioners and any other relevant organizations.
- Represent SHCM Division in internal and external meetings, briefings and forums, when required.
- To conduct any PMS briefing, workshops or roadshows when required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be someone with more than 10 years of experience in Human Resources specializing in Talent Management.
Understanding and experienced with Performance Management Systems (PMS) is a qualifying criteria for this role
A masters in HR/related fields will be an added advantage
Candidates from the Financial Services and Financial Institution will be an added advantage
Ideally a candidate that is willing to spend the next 3-5 years in the role
What's on Offer
Great Remuneration Package
The opportunity to lead team
Clear Career Development Plan