You are here
VP Talent Management
- Great opportunity with a reputable FS Organisation
- Great Remuneration Package
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Service provider to many if not all Financial Institutions and Financial Service companies in the country. They have been in operation for the past 40 years and hold a very strong reputation amongst its industry players.
This role reports into the Head of Strategy.
You will be required to look into 3 aspects of Organisation Development which includes (but is not limited to)
- Talent Management;
- Organisation Design; and
- Change Management
Under the umbrella of Talent Management - candidates must be able to add value and contribute in the areas of Succession Planning, Talent Identification - (Identifying Hi-Potentials), Drawing up a Development Plan and Manpower Planning.
The second function of Organisation Design requires candidates to look into Change in Organisation Structure, Reassessing the current structure of the organisation, looking into the span of control and finally performing Job Analysis and Evaluation.
The Change Management aspect of this role looks into managing the change drivers as well as change initiatives within the organisation for aligning change initiatives.
This role looks into both aspects of Strategic and Operational day to day task.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should posses:
1) A degree/masters in Human Resources or any similar field.
2) Minimum 8-12 years of experience handling a Talent Management portfolio
3) Candidates that have focused experience in Succession Planning, Talent Identification and Manpower Planning will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
* High Remuneration Package
* Competitive Benefits + Bonuses + Allowance
* High Level Strategic Position
* Direct reporting to Head of Department
* Single Contributor role, no need to manage a team
* Based in Kuala Lumpur
* 5 days a week