You are here
VP, Logistics Operations
- Willing to work long hours
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is on a mission to dominate delivery for e-commerce in South East Asia and has emerged as one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 3,000 merchants and deliver 15,000 parcels a day in four countries. In April 2016, barely 2 years old, we raised USD30 million to fund our rapid expansion.
At the core, they are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets by providing best-of-class delivery services.
You will be involved in the following functions, primarily to create, adapt and execute regional processes for local usage:
- Fleet management
- Sort process management
- Line haul management
- Shipper Support management
- Hub Expansion setup
- Customer Service
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of consultancy experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa.
- Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/email with peers, management and vendors.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Smart, Independent and willing to get hands dirty
- Willingness to travel around Malaysia is a must
What's on Offer
Our client professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers and top tier consultants, yet local in our approach and nimble like a startup.
You will get to interact with top talent across the region, not just in Malaysia, and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment.