You are here
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a reputable global MNC
- A great opportunity to develop your strategic and commercial skills in finance
About Our Client
Are you an ambitious and proactive individual looking for the right opportunity to fast track your career in a challenging yet rewarding role?
My client is an aggressive, high growth conglomerate which has opportunities for growth within the APAC / Global offices for the individual with drive, initiative and desire for success.
They are seeking for a VP, Finance for their established Shared Services. The growth in the company has necessitated this role which will be reporting to the Managing Director.
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to develop, grow and expand their professional career in Finance and Accounting as the scope of this role will have interface with Group Headquarters in Europe and APAC colleagues.
- Group Accounting authority in country and must be financial link between the local companies and Global group in Europe
- Ensure that preparation of month end financial reports for local companies and global reporting
- Managing reconciliation of local GAAP to Global Group Accounting rules
- Strong understanding of taxation and application of tax matters
- Ensure all financial teams meet all month end and other reporting datelines for local and Group Reporting
- Ensure Group policies compliance for all local entities
- Key Interface with Group auditors both internal and external
- Drive process changes and continuous improvement initiatives
- Budget management which involves preparation and to perform monthly rolling forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and MUST be a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 15 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions, with a minimum 5 years of experience ideally in a managerial position in a multinational Shared Services
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership with excellent people management skills - Able to lead / motivate a team or virtual team
- Anticipate and independently resolve issues
- Ability to analyze results and provide inferences and conclusions on the financial results
- MUST be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur city centre
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM20,000 to RM23,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC