You are here
Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations VIETNAM
- APAC based MNC specializing in the manufacturing of building materials.
- Senior management role with a regional scope in Asia
About Our Client
Our client is an APAC based MNC that has a strong regional presence in over 100 facilities in 17 countries globally and employees 16,000 staff. They have pride themselves with strong corporate values that ethos professionalism, speed of delivery and high quality service to its clients.
They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in the industry if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in the region.
Our client strives to provide an exciting environment, meaningful work and numerous growth prospects for their staff.
- Requires high level leadership to be able to contribute to the overall formulation of overall business strategy; identify gaps in all related areas (benchmark against the best standard) and set up a practical improvement plan; lead and manage a team of Managers to achieve the business strategy at lowest cost and building up a strong safety culture across the team.
- Support the direct relationship within departments to enable interface with other functional areas contributing to the whole organization success.
- Ensure the skills and competency of team members are built and maintained for optimum performance
- Ensure overall manufacturing excellence deployment must meet objectives within budgeted cost. Ensure Zero Lost Time Injury/Medical Treatment Injury and all incidents being reported at site.
- Work closely with the commercial team to meet the stretch target for OE, uptime, PFT and conversion cost.
- Develop appropriate training packages which includes performance assessment and training plans.
- Develop a succession planning for manufacturing team.
- Conceptualize improvement projects related to safety, capacity, quality, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferably with electrical background. MBA is preferred.
- With a minimum of 10 years working experience in similar position.
- Strong leadership and manufacturing leadership skills with a clear track record of continuous improvement projects. Established manufacturing and technical capability including effective maintenance strategies
- Metal coating line experience is preferred.
- Strong in managing through systems, action oriented, strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle conflict management effectively.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business, with an organization with strong support and knowledge.
- Unsurpassed career opportunity.