You are here
Vendor Manager (Leading Telecommunications Service Provider)
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive package and attractive bonus potential
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Telecommunications Service Provider and in light of their expansion, they are looking for a high-potential candidate to join their team.
- Interface with Vendor representatives to obtain updated roadmap information, influence device selection and negotiate pricing in accordance to the agreed commercial obligations which would have been constructed by this role.
- Analyse existing market data to determine overall device strategic roadmap including market size and segments
- Build and implement strategies to communicate the selected portfolio, including comparison with competitors, ensuring regular updates via comprehensive presentations of the portfolio and its performance to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that internal database reflects the correct price based on the latest Vendor negotiation(s).
- Oversee that the purchase orders are raised at the correct price and that they are in accordance to commercial contracts as negotiated with Vendor(s).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum: 5 years of work experience in Procurement / Vendor Management
- Industry experience in Telecommunications is preferred
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to fast-track your career
- Attractive package with bonus potential