You are here
Value Chain Analytics Manager
Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is part of the lubricants industry and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Value Chain Analytics Manager to be part of their team.
1. To provide market driven data and distil market insight by collection of market/ supply information, analyse supply demand dynamics, conduct commodity index monitoring, cost/pricing benchmarking to provide guidance on the commercial and financial viability of sourcing options, pricing (for BOSM) and savings opportunities.
2. To work with procurement team to create information and analysis system that track and report benefits of the existing contracts. To assist the supply chain management in defining and managing a supplier management strategy.
3. To collect operations data and costing elements for manufacturing, operations and logistics. To provide and report the performance statistics which includes strategic/ tactical KPIs / metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfilment rates, or inventory turns.
4. To drive continuous improvement of system and process within the supply chain management via performance analytics, providing insight, benchmarking and assessing best practices. Drive efficiency improvement and cost reduction by efficient sourcing, improve supply-chain efficiency, optimize service levels, inventory reductions and to reduce operations cost.
5. To develop commercial models and business cases for new business/ operations opportunities, including scenario testing and modelling new, and existing position and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
1. A degree in applied statistics/ mathematic, commercial/ business management or equivalent with at least 15 years experiences in a FMCG or manufacturing industry.
2. Minimum8-10 years of managerial or senior leadership position, leading business or operations analytics function.
3. Strong skill and advanced level of data analysis and interrogation tools and methodologies. Knowledge of advanced database, excel skill and business intelligence reporting tools (e.g.: Qlikview, Tableau).
4. High level project management skills and project support. Strong commercial sense with experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain is preferred. Able to develop good working relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders and work effectively with other functions on the commercial and financial viability and value creation initiatives.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package