You are here
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading logistic service providers.
- Managing budgets, organising schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Responsible to develop and advice on policy and strategic developments.
- Minimizing disruption and resolving any unscheduled delays have to make decisions in difficult situation.
- Establish quality transportation services and customer satisfaction.
- Develop the transport operation through direction, leadership and forming cooperative relationships.
- Support the business direction through support of all other departments in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train sufficient staff to the standards required to enable the business to perform to the highest standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of industry standards/KPIs
- High proficiency in technical aspects of transport operations
- A proven leader - Able to set an example for their team by displaying skills of delegation, motivation, self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Highly developed communication skills
- Minimum 5 to 7 years working experience in the related field in transportation and Freight Forwarding management or equivalent.
- Experience in managing and implement transport projects.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of a reputable organization