You are here
Transport and Services Manager
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is multinational Retail Organisation who is expanding at such a fast rate and due to expansion plans they are looking for a Transport and Services Manager to be part of their team.
Reporting to the Retail Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the service business sourcing projects to support our clients stores for our markets, i.e. in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a leadership position, responsible for transportation/ logistics/ distribution operations in a complex establishment or fast-paced retail industry. Experience and understanding of the Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand transportation landscape would be an added advantage.
- You have the ability to influence and inspire, drive change, and work both at strategic and tactical levels.
- Problem-solving, contract negotiation, partnership tie-ups and building trustful relationships come naturally to you. You possess a strong business sense, are self-motivated, analytical, and process-oriented.
- As a manager, we expect you to uphold and develop ethics and company values, and to lead by example. You energise co-workers with an open mind and respect, you see that every person have something to contribute. You do things in a simple and effective way
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a FMCG organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your skills in transportation