You are here
Training Manager/ L&D Manager
- Challenging and exciting opportunity
- Hands-on opportunity
About Our Client
A well-known company within SEA.
- Identifying training and development needs by conducting training analysis needs.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the organisation's and the individual's needs
- Leads the process for development of the annual training calendar and budget
- Delivery of training and development programmes for the employees
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at leave a degree in related field or its equivalent
- 5 years full-time training experience
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Mandarin proficiency is preferable.
What's on Offer