You are here
Training & Development Senior Executive (Shah Alam)
- Well-Established Oragnization
- Overall Training & Development Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in offering innovative manufacturing solutions to global multinational customers. Our client has always been an innovator in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, high-performance engineered solutions for a wide market in the industrial sector. There is no limit to the applications and innovations their products make possible.
Reporting to the HR Manager, as the Training & Development Senior Executive, you will be responsible in identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with internal business managers and human resources department. Furthermore, you will be in-charge of designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual in ensuring staff performance are positively improved.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience specialising in Training & Development
- Experience handling Training & Development in a multinational or manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
- Analytical and meticulous with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity & initiative
- Must be willing to be based in Shah Alam
What's on Offer
Be part of a well-established organization in growing the business. For those who share a sense of responsibility and pride in doing their job efficiently, you will have the chance to contribute and grow the business.