You are here
Theme Park , General Manager
- Excellent Package & Benefits
- Excellent carrer progression
About Our Client
Candidate needs to oversee indoor adventure park and taking care of overall activities such as operations, Theme Park Sales & Marketing, Maintenance of Facilities and Staffing.
- Overall accountable Operations, Theme Park Sales & Marketing, Maintenance of Facilities and Staffing.
- Planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in visitor and employee satisfaction and promote a broad spectrum of diverse activities and services for all segments, ages and interest level of the park participants.
- Prepare and administer annual budget for the operation and maintenance of the park.
- Overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for park employees and the public
- Responsible for licensing matters of the facilities in the park including application and submission and renewal to obtain permit approval from authorities.
- Perform regular tours and monitor the condition of facilities and make recommendations for upkeep, repairs, renovation, improvements and new attractions.
- Ensure all safety equipment are in good and operational condition at all time and liaising with contractors, e.g. for the installation and integration of facilities
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Facility/Recreations Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years related managerial experience preferably in a theme park environment, hotel management or tourism services.
- Experience in managing international Theme Park.
- Strong business acumen for Sales & Marketing of the park.
- Strong leadership and ability to motivate staff.
- Flexible and constant need for innovation.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.