You are here
- Leading jewelry brand in the market that has global outreach
- Senior role in a management position that offers rewarding career opportunitie
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leader in the jewellery industry with operations in various countries which includes design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of mid-range priced jewellery worldwide. The company has grown its business operations thus they are looking to expand their R&D team in Thailand. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organisation. They are seeking for a top talent to join their team and grow the business progressively
- Advise large design and manufacturing staff on best practice for large scale jewellery production.
- Up to date with latest design and technique application in the jewellery industry.
- Produces and delivers sample meeting brand aesthetics, while adhering to requested floor-set dates and appropriate, cost/IMU goals
- Supports category strategic initiatives to create improved processes & increase efficiency's through partnerships with Design, Merchant and Print teams.
- Establishes, develops, and cultivates relationships and communications with vendors.
- Allocates development to appropriate suppliers offering best quality, price and lead time.
- Initiates supplier visits for new development and product review; keeps abreast of market supply base to identify appropriate new supplier opportunities as business grows and flexes into new/different categories
- Collaborates with team to execute global sourcing strategy and ensure proper factory allocation
- Creates seasonal development packages, by category, and communicates to vendors and agents for each seasonal milestone meeting; may include product specs, original reference samples and raw material guidance
The Successful Applicant
- Based in Thailand, our client is looking for successful Thai or Expatriate who has strong experience in the jewellery industry. The role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Strong experience and knowledge of gold and silver trade business.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience managing international/regional/local contract manufacturers/suppliers/vendors.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; assertive, forthcoming and team player.
- You will be familiar with working in a high pressure environment, hit stretch deadlines and enjoy this environment.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business.
- Unsurpassed opportunity to influence at the highest levels in the industry.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3575220 or email