You are here
- Great career opportunity with top-notch Global engineering entity
- Conducive and technically challenging environment for driven individual
About Our Client
Multinational software house in leading cutting-edge solutions in the industry, the company is strengthening and expanding the capacity in Malaysia as the Global Development hub.
The Test Manager is tasked with the overall responsibility for the full lifecycle of testing activities. This includes defining the testing strategy, planning and coordinating the execution of plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management of testing activities within development projects.
- Define testing strategy, stakeholders management, plan the functional, non-functional and acceptance tests and manage the execution of plans.
- Manage all risks associated with the testing and take preventative actions.
- Apply available standards, methods and tools; apply proper documentation.
- Lead reviews of requirements and schematic diagrams for early defect prevention, including testability, load, performance and security issues.
- Identify improvement for the process and drive implementation.
- Build a test team that is highly competent and effective.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience in software development / testing domain, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a technically challenging environment.
- ISTQB Advanced, ISEB Practitioner or equivalent qualification is highly desirable.
- Proven track record in building high calibre software testing teams for enterprise software applications.
- Proven track record of software automation test planning and execution covering all phases of SDLC.
- Strong technical understanding of processes required to deliver high quality enterprise software applications and the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What's on Offer
- Great career opportunity with top-notch Global engineering entity.
- Conducive and technically challenging environment for driven individual.
- Extensive international exposure
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.