You are here
Technical Support Executive - Bangkok, Thailand
- Highly accessible location, close to BTS
- Working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leading electrical and electronic components distributor. They are based out of the UK and have offices across the globe - Asia, Australasia, Europe, Middle East, the Americas and Africa. They are a publicly-listed company that distributes over 500,000 products globally and has over 1 million customers to date. They also have a track record of generating revenues by the billions of pounds.
- Able to attend to customer's enquiries in a professional manner through phones, emails, walk-in customers and faxes
- Look into customer's complaints, resolve the problems and find ways to prevent recurrence
- Make sure legal requirements are adhered to and report non-compliance
- Carry out technical verification of returned and replacement products
- Able to translate technical specifications into features and benefits that are easily understood by customers
- Liaise with other departments to improve customer service by recommending relevant products and to ensure customer enquiries are attended to in a timely manner.
- Road show, product demo and presentation participation.
- Provide feedback to management about any product information that may deter customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years in technical service environment
- Application in Components and Test & Measurement equipment
- Able to troubleshoot and conduct minor repairs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with relevant experience in technical support or servicing industry
- Preferably with Degree/Diploma in Engineering
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work within a global US MNC with a strong global track record of success