You are here
Technical Service Manager
- Market Leader
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in packaging and printing manufacturing industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. They exercise a culture of manufacturing excellence and believe in fostering a collaborative work culture.
- Set up resource plan for technical service team and develop team members along the time to meet business requirement.
- Provide technical support to commercial team on product selection, converting and applications, and also technical training and seminars based on business requirement.
- Lead trouble shooting with team - technical service and QA team when the issue is beyond product quality itself. Ensure customer is satisfied with our service.
- Coordinate with technical service team in other regions for cross learning and sharing.
- Network with industrial partners for market trend and intelligence, joint business development opportunities and collaboration for solutions to customers.
- Lead of participate ASEAN regional key product development, especially at converting and application stage as per assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree related to packaging and printing industry.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in packaging and printing industry - including 5 years hands on experience at printers as process engineer and preferred other experience like QA in packaging and printing company dealing with customer complaints or extended working experience at printer manufacturer.
- Minimum 3 years managerial level experience.
What's on Offer
- Long term career progression.
- Global opportunity
- Attractive salary package.