You are here
Technical Sales Manager - Export Division
- * Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC which specializes in the production and processing of industrial minerals. They grew their presence in the Asia region extensively and looking to strengthen their growth plans here. They are currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Business Sales Manager role to lead the growth for Malaysia and SEA region.
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible to drive primary function to handle the Ground Calcium Carbonate powder export business for our client to grow the sales and technical support in GCC powder for all industries in South East Asia region and India Subcontinent. This role will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager, SEA.
- Provide the technical support to the customers especially in plastic market
- Manage Agent to grow the GCC powder sales in SEA and India Subcontinent
- Identifying and seizing business opportunities and developing new accounts.
- Accountable for all logistics/shipments any relevant related issues/collection of payment.
- Analyses sales trends/preparation of reports for management/advise on the business. Provide meaningful forecasts/budget for sectors in charged
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in related discipline, Business Management, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Degree or Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years industrial business sales experience. Candidates with experience in the minerals/chemical/plastics industry will have an added advantage
- Candidates required to understanding the customers/market need and able provide the solution to them
- Strong skills in strategic planning, activity planning and implementation.
- Demonstrates openness, proactive and a team player.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive Remuneration package.