You are here
Tax & Compliance Manager - European Automotive Giant
- Exciting opportunity to join a European MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global automotive conglomerate within the region with incredible track-record of excellence & innovation. Their mission is to change the landscape of their industry with emphasis towards high-quality offerings and to really make a difference to the markets they serve.
Multi-awards winning and fast growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and engaging individual to join the management team.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for coordinating, securing and validating information for various audits from business controllers
- Analyze the monthly results, prepare financial package for various management reviews including Board. Ad-hoc analysis and reporting of various requirements
- Co-ordination and supervision of the business plan and the forecasting processes. Preparing liquidity plan for the company. Consolidate the budget for the various businesses.
- Work with the businesses, finance division and internal audit team to ensure compliances with group and IFC requirements.
- Support in the monthly financial closing and reporting process
- Regular analysis of the P&L and BS at the legal entity level and supporting the tax team to provide relevant financial information.
- Support in ensuring compliance to Volvo Financial Policies and Procedures, as well as local GAAP
- Being active part of finance community in Joint Company in Thailand
- Tax process owner in line with internal control and SOX
- Guide & follow up corporate tax processes
- Filing Corporate Tax, including it's adjustment, amendment & refund
- Understand the business process and map it to the tax provisions and advice the business accordingly
- Proactively evaluate the tax risks and initiate mitigation plans to avoid potential disputes
- Support the business with the adequate tax knowledge so as to implement the business decisions in the most tax efficient wa
- To plan and drive independently all the tax compliance applicable to all the legal entities in Thailand
- Independently plan, drive the tax audit and close the same well before the due dates applicable under the tax legislation
- Attend the tax assessments/Audits and provide timely and accurate information to the tax authorities
- Follow up Tax related internal / external regulation or law
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Degree in business related disciplines (Accounting, Finance, Taxation etc.)
- Strong knowledge of accounting and tax
- 3 -5 years of experience in a multinational compliance and tax environment
- Tax consultants and Audit managers from big 4 audit firms are encouraged to apply in
- Good computer literacy (MS-word, Excel, Access and Power point)
- Good understanding and skills of systems and softwares, i.e.: SAP, BW
- Strong integrity, great work ethics and a keen sense of initiative.
- Adaptable and a quick Learner
- Ability to work individually and as a team player
- Proficiency in the English and Thai language is required
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB90,000 - THB120,000 depending on experience)
- Incredible career progression prospect and support
- Amazing rewards and for exceptional performance