You are here
Talent Acquisition Lead
- Leading MNC with a strong market presence
- Top International brand within the FI Industy
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading Financial Institutions in the world. Their presence in Malaysia has been long standing and is reflected on their market share in the country. An exciting organization with a lot of room to grow and develop one self. The success factor for this organization is their core values and culture in investing and developing their people.
This role looks after the following areas but is not limited to:
1. Creating resourcing strategies to maintain and build talent pipelines.
2. Managing the talent supply, designing a the leadership development plan and look after succession planning as a whole.
3. Leveraging on various platforms and avenues to increase awareness via internet sites, social media networks and local networking sites.
4. Playing a dual role of being operational yet strategic in executing talent supply plans.
5. Being able to advise various departments and heads on the various job functions and attraction methods.
6. Ability to hire senior level/technical candidates.
The Successful Applicant
1) Hands-on in sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending for all position levels.
2) Have to be well versed of the market best practices in recruitment, employment law, government policies, etc.
3) You are also expected to be heavily involved in the recruitment process with your professional recruitment methodologies.
What's on Offer
- Great work culture
- Exciting Career Development Plan
- Great remuneration package and incentives
- Work life balance