You are here
Talent Acquisition, Assistant Manager
- Great MNC Company
- Opportunity to Grow and Develop
About Our Client
A strong MNC company with a strong presence in the country. Large market share and continuously growing and improving their products and services.
Plan and administer end-to-end recruitment activities, which includes but is not limited to:
- identify appropriate sourcing channel
- post job vacancies, screen applications
- liaise with hiring manager to select candidates
- administer interview arrangements
- conduct interview sessions
- conduct reference check
- conduct OFAC check
- prepare employment offer and other relevant documents for hiring
- other miscellaneous matters relevant to hiring e.g. employee ID tag application, car park allocation
Plan and administer recruitment and branding activities e.g. campus engagement programme, career fairs, publications in relevant materials etc.
Prepare new joiners welcome kit
Administer new joiners' induction programme
Assist in planning and implementation of resourcing process review and improvement plans
Ensure recruitment turnaround time is met
Provide satisfactory service to external customers (candidates and job applicants) and internal customers (hiring managers)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves recruitment and the other aspects of the role that follows with it.
Candidate whom have spent appx 3-5 years in Talent Acquisition within the FS industry and is looking for a better platform to grow themselves and gain more experience, are encouraged to apply for this role, as that will be one of the key objectives of the role.
What's on Offer
- Great Remuneration Package
- Work life balance
- Great Culture
- Great people to work with