You are here
System Innovation Chemist
- Comprehensive salary package
- High performing work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established player in the FMCG sector with strong presence in Asia Pacific and beyond. It boasts world-class research facilities and a large team of highly dedicated and competent researchers.
The incumbent must:
- Plan, organize and direct all new product development and innovations from initiation till realisation while complying to the company's quality standard in terms of safety profile, stability and performance.
- To initiate research study and technical progression in new system used in dermatology
- Be accountable for documentation for all research data or information generated in the form of Standard Operating Procedure, Work Instruction and any research study
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Oleo Chemistry, Colloid Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry or Cosmetic Science with minimum 2 years of working experience for Master's degree and 5 years for Bachelor's degree
- The candidate must have development experience in dermatology or personal care products
- Be sensitive to the FMCG market trend especially in the dermatology category
- Good working knowledge of ISO 9001 and its principles
- Must be proven and effective scientist with ability to independantly lead and drive projects
- Results-driven individual with a strong customer, quality focus, proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package, training and development opportunities, a forward-thinking and high performing work culture, the ability to uniquely impact research output and business objectives.