You are here
Supply Planning Manager - European MNC
- A great Supply Planning role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading chemical company producing chemicals, performance products, functional materials & solutions, agricultural solutions to oil and gas. The company has been operating in Malaysia for more than 20 years with about 2000 employees. The Products produced locally include polyurethane, engineering plastics and construction chemicals.
- Validate demand from countries (planned and unplanned) to ensure good quality forecast
- Challenge / Validate APO forecast with the country business planning manager
- Plan, optimize and execute supply plan to ensure timely supply of required materials (TG AIs, formulants, packaging), production (at own sites and tollers) and delivery to the markets in line with customers' requirements
- Ensure usage of planning system to plan the supply including all planning parameters and master data quality are up to date and reflected in the system
- Lead monthly Regional Supply Review meetings/ teleconferences to review demand vs supply, identify supply gaps, agree on measures to close gaps and drive implementation of agreed next steps
- Highlight key issues to be addressed in the regional MBR / S&OP meetings
- Manage escalated topics related to supply shortages / excess and contribute to allocation decisions
- Lead monthly calls with supplying regions (APN)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified Supply Chain, Mathematics/Statistics, Business
- Experience in setting up and running a Sales and Operations planning environment
- Experience in SAP ERP essential
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Direct exposure to Demand Management & Production Planning.
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the chemical industry.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Excellent opportunity for career development Fast paced environment