You are here
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a specialized wireless distributor and a leader in innovation and diversified services for the wireless industry.
- Through well-developed relationships and the application of knowledge, manage the ongoing innovation and maintenance of the Supply Chain Management team, processes and tools.
- Manage the Supply Chain to ensure that best practice and efficiency is delivered, and innovation is used to drive continuous improvement in driving value from the Supply Chain to the Operator.
- Align closely with other Supply Chain Optimization services to drive value through the service linkages that create efficiency for the Operator.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree - Supply Chain & Operations Management Qualifications preferred.
- 2-4 years in a Supply Chain & Operational Management or Planning Management Role in a related industry.
- Significant experience in Supply Chain, Logistics operations, manufacturing, technical services, or quality roles with significant customer facing experiences Demonstrable Applied Knowledge of Lean Supply Chain Principles
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and diverse audiences, including suppliers and internal/external customers Proficiency in knowledge of software applications tier 1 ERP, WMS and automation
- Proficient in the use MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization!