You are here
Supply Chain Planning Director - Penang
- A great senior management role with an established European MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a new joint-venture between two leading global companies in the electronic industry.
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for overall management of company supply chain function. He/She is responsible to formulate and implement supply chain strategies in order to develop professional, cost effective and highly efficient plans and ensure very high level of service from supply chain operation. These strategies include forecasting, order management, inventory control, logistic planning and trade compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 - 12 years in supply chain management role with multinational company and at least 5 years in management level.
- Possesses relevant degree
- Experience in semiconductor environment is preferred.
- Hands-on individual with strong experience in managing critical supply chain activities such as logistics, warehousing, inventory management, procurement, vendor management and customer service. Supply chain or Logistic experienced
- Excellent English communication skill and mandarin language is an added advantage
- Import / Export Operation management
What's on Offer
- A newly created role with excellent career opportunity
- Great remuneration package