You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player of medical solutions that improve the health of patients all around the world. They are growing rapidly across the globe and are looking for talents to join their team.
- Managing the team to ensure order processing is completed in a timely manner.
- Independently working on warehouse and Inventory management.
- Monthly meeting with 3PL service providers to ensure KPI and quality standards are met.
- Working with the team for continuous process improvement to improve efficiencies.
- Challenging the existing process and identifying and eliminating NVA (non value added works)
- Collaborating with the cross functional team to support and meet the country inventory requirement.
- Consignment Management: Put an exceptionable process in place to manage accountability with operations and sales teams.
- Responsible for imports of products, TP setting and compliance to all regulatory requirement
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working experience in supply chain management in FMCG / Medical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrate advance level of computer literacy( Excel skills ) with high numerical accuracy
- Good in-depth knowledge of analyzing and working as a team to solve issues and provide solutions
- Experience in working with SAP will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Enhance your skills in supply chain management
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organization