You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized retail organisation who has gained presence all around the world. Due to expansion they are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to be aprt of thier team.
You will be required to do the following:
- Help to identify opportunities for savings by providing focus on key cost drivers through cost benchmarking and review of key SKU on a regular basis
- Tracking and commenting on the actual on a monthly base to ensure accuracy in SC cost recording and to track the saving enabling necessary corrective actions.
- Calculate and analyze cost for new products and provide recommendations to the business units.
- Evaluating business cases effecting SC operations (e.g. sourcing decisions, consolidations & MOQs).
- Explain Gross Margin Movements versus forecast and versus actuals.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing yearly budget in Distribution/SC indirects/Others
- Ensure compliance with all the information required on timely basis
- Develop assumptions with input from local teams and provide explanations on the major cost movements to the business, ensuring adequate cost development information has been information communicated to enable business decision making.
- Ensure all journal entries and reports required for monthly closing are submitted on time.
- Explain the gross margin variance on a monthly base
- Calculate a supply chain cost forecast on a monthly and quarterly base and assist in the yearly budget for Distribution, Indirects, Others
- Help in the preparation of other monthly financial reports for local / regional / global reporting on an accurate and timely basis
- Conduct budget review for supply costs on a regular basis with the relevant teams.
- Work together with sourcing units - ASO & AST and Brand HQs in order to ensure understanding of cost behaviors and identify areas of improvement
- Manage day to day logistics activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness and cost effectiveness of the organization's supply chain
- Lead, Direct, evaluate and develop team members to ensure that resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met
The Successful Applicant
You will be required to have the following:
- A minimum Bachelors Degree
Minimum 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain, Management preferably in a FMCG multi-national company
Knowledge of SAP
Mature, confident, honest, and with the ability to work under pressure and independently and have a passion for sports
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in supply chain