You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Manager
- Growth opportunities to enhance your skills in supply chain operations
- Cohesive work environment and be part of the leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading European based manufacturer and supplier of oil & gas retail management operations. Their aim is to produce products that cater to their diverse customers of various industries globally. They are highly suitable business and has business operations in Asia. They are currently seeking for a Supply Chain Manager to be operationally responsible for managing the logistics and customer service function.
The successful applicant will be responsible to perform daily operation activities such as order processing, shipment/ import / export documentation, invoicing & handling customer's queries.
- Responsible for timely delivery of sales order requirements in full. Responsible for daily logistics planning, coordination and control of container movements. Integration of Logistics planning process against customer service and production plans.
- Supervise and monitor 3rd party logistics service providers (i.e. outsourcing services and service contractors, Transporters, Haulers and Freight forwarders). Preparing/arranging documents for Import shipment.
- Responsible to coordinate with the Warehouse Executive for inventory availability and delivery.
- Compile export documents for the purpose of fulfilling our documentation submission responsibilities to customers Inclusive of maintaining documents in a shared folder.
- Support domestic and export logistics functions during when necessary and as backup during emergencies.
- Track shipment delays from shipping line and advise customer service.
- Supervise and control 3rd party service providers, to ensure containers arrive on time for loading. Ensure even container loading activity throughout the month and easing warehouse storage capacity is critical.
- Negotiate and communicate with suppliers and service providers to facilitate the purchasing objectives and processes.
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of materials, engineering equipment and services for manufacturing processes
- Monitor the inventory level of raw material to ensure that it is kept to the agreed level
- Perform cost analysis and ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency for achievement of business objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Prepare documentation and submission of statutory requirement, Banking and Port clearance. (i.e. tax application, duty drawback, insurance, import approval and for statistical purposes, etc)
- Support and back up domestic deliveries and export shipments planning and arrangement.
- Responsible for the outward declaration permit, import permits application and certificate of origin renewal with regulatory government authority.
- Liaise with Custom department, MIDA, MITI, Jabatan Alam Sekitar, Jabatan Pertanian and related government.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Malaysia, our client is looking for successful Malaysian candidate who has a minimum of 4-5 years experience in the industrial industry with strong experience in Logistics / Customer Service in Malaysia.
- Able to converse fluently in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- ERP user - Oracle / SAP order processing environment.
- At least 5 years of customer service with logistic background working experience.
- Mature, highly independent and responsible. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Regional exposure in terms of commercial and operational experience in Asia.
- Hands-on, proactive and multi-skilled personality.
- Able to handle customers complaints/feedback
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight datelines.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 2983180 or email