You are here
Strategic Financial Analyst (Senior Manager)
- An opportunity for career advancement
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading conglomerates in Malaysia. Well established over 40 years, our client holds a diversified business portfolio in prominent industries which include automotive, property development, manufacturing, food and beverage and others.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Strategy Finance Analyst to join their team.
As part of a key contributing function towards the organisation success, it is essential that you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Some of the key responsibilities are listed below -
- Deputise CFO in project evaluation and management for corporate exercises, new businesses, strategic and corporate projects.
- Develop and monitor financial models to facilitate strategic planning, financial analysis and projection, scenario simulation and stress testing.
- Manage and review financing activities and capital structure of the Group.
- Support business units in in-depth financial review and business planning.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Undertake research and strategic analysis; highlight key findings and implications and provide recommendation to facilitate decision making.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- Accountable for development and coaching of staff assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Financial modelling skill is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be offered a great package which includes -
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities