You are here
Strategic Category Buyer - 1 year contract (Managerial Role)
- A great strategic procurement role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel products
- Prepare category strategy which is developed together with RPM and CPMs
- Prepare sourcing documents and its relevant supporting documents.
- Provide sourcing analysis and recommendations.
- Comply with all procedures and governance to satisfy business regulations as well as optimizing the process output.
- Work together with RPM/CPMs and other team member to develop category strategy document
- Keep record for the approved category strategy in the share point.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- English proficiency is a must
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Procurement
- Work experience in category management (experience in consulting is a plus)
- Good knowledge in procurement category strategy development and execution
- Good analytical and negotiation skill
- Good Excel and Power point presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the construction industry
- Attractive remuneration package