You are here
Strategic Account Manager
- *Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- *Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global Adhesive manufacturer and a Fortune 1000 company. They are looking to strengthen their business growth within the South East Asia region. Currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Strategic Account Manager role to sustain and grow the business for the region.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible to enhance relationship with existing clients and driving new businesses for the company. This role will be reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, Global Hygiene, SEA and role includes and not limited to:
- To gain new business opportunities with high efficiency and effectively.
- Develop strong, long term relationships with various key decision makers at target key accounts.
- Take lead in developing cost effective solutions, including product development, to meet customer needs.
- Provide technical service, including trouble-shooting, product and application training to customers.
- Support SEA Global Hygiene Senior BDM in business strategy development, product portfolio management, training & development of Hygiene Sales & Technical Service (TS) team, new business development, new product development, promotion and fostering win-win OEM and co-supplier partnerships to generate leads and develop business.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience in serving industrial sales, preferably chemical and/or adhesives
- Bachelor degree or above, science & technology background preferred.
- Strong ability to grow sales revenue and to manage accounts receivable
- Previous experience of specification & project sales is advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.