You are here
Staff/Senior NPI Engineer
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and global exposure
- Great remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established MNC with market presence globally. In line with their aim to become the leading company within the industry, the organization is offering good opportunity and exposure to attract local talents to the team.
- Leading the new product development & qualification process
Drive new product roll out to ensure key deliverable/metrics are met for all new product execution milestones.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders and multi-function counterparts.
Responsible for full validation to ensure both functional and performance spec are meeting the criteria
- Provide technical support for customer issue, failure analysis and drive permanent solution.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in NPI within semiconductor/electronics field is required for this position.
- Experienced in flip chip/substrate/bumping technology.
- Knowledge in statistical application (DOE, SPC & Data Analysis)
- Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma knowledge
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration and salary package
- Great opportunity to be apart of a global team