You are here
SSC Finance Business Partner
- Opportunity to work in a Global Shared Services
- Build a career in customer account management for the Shared Services industry
About Our Client
Are you a highly driven and passionate individual who enjoys handling multiple stakeholders at a regional or global scale with lots of chance of career progression and flexibility at work?
If the answer is yes, look no further as our client is a Global Shared Services in Kuala Lumpur that provides Finance services to global and regional businesses. The main goal of the SSC is to deliver value added services and enhance process transformation for the various businesses in the organization.
In line with their business transformation strategies, they have identified a need for a SSC Finance Business Partner who will manage the relationships with Corporate, as well as the financial and service performance of the SSC.
- The SSC Finance Business Partner works with the SSC Director and SSC Manager in managing the relationships with Corporate, as well as the financial and service performance of SSC.
- Assists in undertaking and conducting various levels of analysis as well as supports existing business development at a business and/or segment level while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Support the SSC Manager in all account and relationship management activities with key stakeholders of SSC partners, including holding and managing relationships with Key Stakeholders (e.g. Finance Controllers, Finance Managers, Segment Business CEOs/CFOs and their direct reports)
- Develop and maintain a "trusted advisor" relationship with key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Work together with the SSC Manager in conducting business development activities for existing partners and managing new service addition and change requests
- Support scoping and planning of service additions and changes.
- Own and manage the centre's Operations Log tool. Collaborate with service delivery team leaders to ensure that data captured is accurate, complete and captured in a timely manner.
- Maintain thorough, accurate documentation of new business integration initiatives and agreements.
- Work with the SSC Manager in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities while liaising with Commercial and the service delivery teams in order to enhance the customer experience. Where required, to own and manage the delivery of ad-hoc projects arising from these identified opportunities.
- Gather, collate, analyse and validate data as necessary in order to prepare and maintain various meeting materials, reports and performance summaries.
- Execute partner relationship management plans, and service reporting with close collaboration with Planning, Control & Assurance (PCA) and Global Sourcing & Service Transformation (GSST) teams and GBS Asia Tower Directors and Process Leads.
- Support the SSC Manager in communicating budgets and cost allocations to the customer.
- Actively track and monitor efficiencies to the customer.
- Issue Management
- Manage high severity urgent requests or issue escalations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA preferably in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 10 years of working experience in finance positions, with a minimum 6 years of experience ideally in a client-service oriented function.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and strong communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to break down complex problems into discrete pieces for analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and affectively at all levels of organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple activity streams concurrently whilst paying attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM9,000 to RM11,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a senior management position in a prestigious global Shared Services