You are here
Software Engineer (C#/C++)
- Great working environment with dynamic culture
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Established Multinational company that provides first-class solutions and services to niche market across global markets, Recognized as the market leader in the industry with strong and steady growth in USA, Europe and Asia, the company is seeking for highest caliber of development professionals to drive the technical activities to new height.
As part of our Global R&D team, you will participate actively in software development activities with the responsibilities:
- Develop software using C# and C++, with emphasis on Object-Oriented principles.
- Responsible for design and implementation of application software to support our customers' workflow.
- Work closely with other engineers in developing cutting edge solutions for the domain.
- Involved in developing the Agile / Scrum Development Methodology
- Design, build and deliver new features and products
- Take initiative to drive architecture, core technology and processes
- Testing and debugging application code through unit test, regression testing and integration testing.
- Familiarity with test automation, unit testing and/or TDD/BDD/xDD preferred.
- Utilize source control and centralized project tracking system
- Work closely with the Lead Engineer to assist in design and mentor other engineers as appropriate
- Develops documentation as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 to 10 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)/Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience with middle-tier and/or client applications
- Team player and great collaborator, also self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with geographically distributed project colleagues
- Ability to effectively communicate to express ideas and solutions to team members on and off site.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join an established Multinational company
- Excellent remuneration package with extensive MNC benefits
- Dynamic culture and great working environment