You are here
Software Development Lead (C++)
- Global career opportunity with Leading Software House
- Conducive work environment, exposure and prospects for development talent
About Our Client
Multinational software house in leading cutting-edge solutions in the industry, the company is on the look out for highly competent development talents to join the organization.
As the Software Development Lead, you will be responsible for the direct line management of a team of developers and testers, and be the technical leader participating in all software development phases. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Prepares realistic project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plans, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitors progress including costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that projects are executed to time, cost and quality constraints.
- Takes controlling action where project parameters deviate from agreed tolerances
- Manages resources within the team, assigning tasks to Developers and Testers appropriately.
- Where necessary, designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents solutions from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, or facilitates this through more junior personnel.
- Shepherds all development activity through the development lifecycle paying particular care to ensure that all quality processes, gates and controls are followed.
- Demonstrates good productivity of design, code and unit test
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8-10 years of strong programming skills in C++
- Bachelor's Degree certified in IT or any technical qualification.
- Hands-on experience using SW scripts tools such as Python or equivalent
- Strong in IP protocols and stacks (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, TCP, UDP, RTP, SIP, IPv4/IPv6, DNS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns
- Ability to design and communicate architecture / design using widely known standards as UML and tools as Enterprise Architect or Visio.
- Strong in Reverse Engineering
- At least 2 years of management experience.
What's on Offer
- Great career opportunity with top-notch Global engineering entity.
- Conducive and technically challenging environment for driven individual.
- Extensive international exposure
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.