You are here
Site / Project Controller - Global French MNC
- Amazing opportunity to join a dynamic European MNC
- To be part of a specialised industry
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in rail transport markets, with a presence across 6 continents. Their products and services have made a significant impact to our everyday life which includes connecting and commuting people. Leveraging on their decades of expertise, they have made a name for themselves through their well known previous and ongoing projects.
Due to some internal arrangement to cover regional counterparts, they are looking for a Site / Project Controller (based in Bangkok) for a min 3 months contract to help support their business within the country.
Brings to Site Management a regular true and fair view of Site activity (monthly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution)
Ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control.
Supports site MD, Head of departments and Tender & Project team for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site
Deploys all financial means and sector tools & methodologies to ensure that the upstream part of the Product cycle (Product Development), as well as industrial/ business efficiency and performance targets are properly followed at site level.
Manages all financial population of his site without any exception.
The Successful Applicant
- Good communication in English
- Stress Tolerance and energetic
- Good knowledge of ERP and excel advanced functions
- Familiar with Local IFRS and LT project treatment would be an advantage
- Ability to work in teams and interlocutors located in foreign countries.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (Open and negotiable, depending on experience)
- Incredible opportunity to join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing learning opportunities