You are here
Site Inventory Planner/ Controller
- Excellent career growth
- MNC organization
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned international organization.
- Set and maintain deployment parameters, taking into account constraints and inputs such as inventory levels at warehouses, turn around lead time and order cycle.
- To report to inventory manage and manage all the day to day tasks in relation to inventory cycle count processes.
- Manage the inventory transfer (finished goods) between warehouses; base on weekly forecast by preparing the daily or weekly schedule.
- Manage solutions to exceptions that occur in the deployment process. Problem-solve when instances fall outside of approved parameters e.g. out-of-stock, low/high stock.
- Liaise to Demand/ Supply planner and Order Management team on product urgency in order to place the right stock on the right site.
- Coordinate with Warehouse team and Transport team/3PL to transfer the aged stock according to inventory allocation for respective customer.
- Coordinate the inter-company shipment by weekly or daily basic e.g. Malaysia to Singapore.
Communicate to vendor for the defected product upon inbound delivery.
- Review and analyze weekly warehouse performance/inventory levels; recommend changes to forecasts.
- Analyze past performance to identify opportunities and create corrective action for improving inventory management performance.
- Participate the monthly stock count and year end stock count in internal, external and toll packer warehouse.
The Successful Applicant
People Management :
Proven ability to lead , drive change , motivate employees, satisfy customers and coach and train a team of logistics professionals to achieve best in class execution . Requires strong communication skills, passion for hands on execution and pursuit of excellence and the ability to act both strategically and tactically.
Supply Chain :
Knowledge of functional processes that make up the supply chain and the interrelationship between these processes. Ability to manage and execute strategies across the supply chain to reduce costs and drive customer satisfaction.
Business Planning :
Knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies to perform short and long-term business planning. Ability to incorporate strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities and threats into business plan strategies and execution tasks.
Information Systems :
Knowledge and use of existing Information Systems (e.g., SAP, Intranet) to generate necessary data. Ability to access, analyze and utilize information in a manner that adds value to the organization. Ability to propose system enhancements based on business needs.
Warehouse/Facility Layout Design :
Knowledge of warehouse/manufacturing layout or design elements (e.g., product flow, storage requirements) necessary for effective manufacturing or warehousing.
Inventory Management :
Optimize inventory levels using statistical models to design min/max/reorder levels. Knowledge of asset management procedures, policies and information used to optimize inventory levels and/or fill rates (e.g., balance inventory levels against inventory carrying costs).
Safety and Loss Prevention :
Knowledge of and ability to apply safety and loss prevention techniques and processes required for fire prevention and protection related to the manufacture and distribution of Company products.
Process Improvement: Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement. Ability to analyze business processes and develop systems-based solutions that will improve current state.
Service Fulfillment :
Knowledge of supplier fulfillment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements. Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, timely and efficiently.
Knowledge of warehousing tools, strategies and processes. Ability to understand costs/benefits of various inventory deployment strategies and warehouse layout, labor management and inventory control processes that ensure product availability that meet customer requirements.
What's on Offer
- Proficient in local and English languages.
- Optimization mindset designs and develops plans to optimize decisions.
- Problem-solving skills proactively recommends solutions to various stakeholders; makes decisions with limited information.
- Strong analytical skills ability to analyze and understand quantitative data.
- Experience with planning and order systems.
- Understands and executes against business strategy and goals.
- Strong prioritization skills.