You are here
Shopping Mall Leasing Director- Johor
Excellent carrer progression
International listed company
About Our Client
Internationally listed companies with established properties and retail divisions. Currently offering an exciting opportunity to join
- Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years Shopping Mall Leasing experience
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication in Malay, English and Mandarin.
- Excellent leadership capabilities and able to lead a team
- Excellent network and relationship with international retail brands
Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess a dynamic personality
What's on Offer
This company offers an attractive salary package plus additional bonus & benefits program. For the right candidate the company has long term job security, career advancement and a strong support team.